WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2712 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last year i bought "some" Doxa`s.
Now it`s time to show you my collection.
I hope you show me yours !

First of all in 2006 came the caribbean from "Dibetu" ireland

the next brute was the seahunter for about $1000

the third was the divingstar 10/100 in very good condition !!!
many thanks to Andreas Croll

the latest and the first in 2007 was the T-graph.It`s a tool watch for winner !:-d

now with my 750T Pro and the Sharky 300T i have 6 watches from Doxa

i am looking forward to what this year will bring!

Thies:-!

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Great pics!

I have "only" three :-d, got them all in '06. The Pro and Divinstar GMT were bought new, while the Sharkie was "gently used" by a previous owner.....

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Great pics!

I have "only" three :-d, got them all in '06. The Pro and Divinstar GMT were bought new, while the Sharkie was "gently used" by a previous owner.....

T-bone , i,m sure you have a mil strap , do you have a pic of your GMT on it ?
Awsome pics from everyone :-!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I also have an old 300t sharkhunter but no pictures of it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I only have the one Doxa, and with a baby on the way it looks like it could be sometime before the next one.

What I need is a good book full of Doxa pic's and stories to keep me going in the days ahead, until I can buy the next Doxa (Hint, Hint, Doc) ;-)

Tonyh

·
Registered
121 Posts
I only have the one Doxa, and with a baby on the way it looks like it could be sometime before the next one.

What I need is a good book full of Doxa pic's and stories to keep me going in the days ahead, until I can buy the next Doxa (Hint, Hint, Doc) ;-)

Tonyh

Sorry forgot the pic.

Tonyh

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts

Tonyh

Sorry forgot the pic.

Tonyh
Tony,

Don't feel bad for having just one. The one you have is a whopper! I passed one up last year, and am still kicking myself for it!!! And I too need Doc Pete's book:-!

Andy

·
Registered
563 Posts
I agree with Poorman Tony. Owning one Doxa is a special thing!:gold

I love my T-Graph.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Wow guys, some awesome pics of some fantastic watches!

T-bone , i,m sure you have a mil strap , do you have a pic of your GMT on it ?
Awsome pics from everyone :-!

Mark, I do have the mil strap, but I left it at home for this trip (currently in Baghdad working a construction project-"will risk mortar and rocket attacks for watches" :-d). I never got around to trying it on the GMT or Sharkie yet, (got the GMT maybe a month before I left, and the Sharkie about a week before I left). I've only tried it on the Pro so far, but really like it and look forward to trying it on the others when I get home. Should have brought more watches/straps here, gets boring at times! The GMT is just coming back to me from repair, and it is the only watch I brought except for my work Yao/Seiko.

1 - 20 of 2712 Posts