WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get some ideas for modding my SKX173. I think it would be nice if pics could be posted of mods, either watches you own or others you have seen. It would be a nice resource I think for anyone looking to make a few changes.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
There is a fellow named "yobokies" that sells all sorts of Seiko mods.
Don't know if he mods other ppl's watches but you might look him up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here is mine. Beadblasted case, Aluminium chapter ring, Curved crystal, don't remember what the hands are called...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mine was done in the UK - don't know where you're based but try to find someone local who can do it for you... It is a really nice look.

Strangely, when I put it up for sale some time ago, I didn't see much interest :-(

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mine was done in the UK - don't know where you're based but try to find someone local who can do it for you... It is a really nice look.

Strangely, when I put it up for sale some time ago, I didn't see much interest :-(
Mods are hard to sell because they are so personal.

·
Registered
975 Posts
My OM.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Very kool lume man. Did you lume it yourself? It reminds me of Bob Thayer's custom lume work. Guess the display back would monkey with the WR, but it still looks great and not a mod seen everyday for sure - maybe the first one I've seen with the display back :-!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts