WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1871 Posts

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In all other threads they have a topic on top where everybody can post their watch. I like those threads a lot, just for looking at the nice photo's and now and then you come agross a model you don't know.
So I hope we can all show our JLC in this topic.

Unfortunately I've only one... but still very happy with it. Maybe I'll buy a more "classic" model when I'm older!

JLC MCDC 02 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 09 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 07 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 03 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 10 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 12 by Bidle, on Flickr

Who's next!??

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm so close to getting the Master Calendar, gorgeous watch, how do you like it so far?

I like it very much. I love the moon phase on this watch. This was my third watch on a strap and to this point I didn't have anything with a black strap. They included the black strap as part of the deal.

By the way the black strap came in last week and I had it fitted on Saturday.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts

I hope to add a 1931 Tribute to Reverso to the stable before long.

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
350 Posts
That's a sweet watch. Well, nearly all JLC's are sweet watches, but that has a look of a modernized 40's pointer date. :-!

I'll have to do a group shot of my 3 vintage pieces, but it's a while off since one is at Le Sentier for restoration.
Thank you.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I agree

Here is my one and only...

Some fantastic examples here - can we make this thread a 'sticky'?

Nigel
I already asked for it, but the moderators disagree. They state if the topic is popular enough it will stay on top..... although I pointed out that other section have the same sticky and after a while these topics will vanish..... too bad and to be honest don't understand it. It would be a nice topic to browse through especially for newcomers. So I reckon it will only attract more public, but I'm not a moderator. ;-)

1 - 20 of 1871 Posts