WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1538 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
LACO......Lacher and Company...one of my favorite watch companies. The truth is, if it wasn't for WUS, I would have never developed an interest in these old German pilot watches; never would have known about the original 5 companies............here are some of my favorites:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Re: Show your lacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My miyota B

Reactions: col dane

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I remmeber that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a Lacobuhrholic!!!!!

I guess it is safe to say, these are my favorite watches. I am a diehard Panerai fan, but regardless of price, the buhr, in both A and B dials are my favorites in terms of design.

What I like about the Lacos is that they really took the 55mm case design and made the 42mm a true propotionately correct case. In conjuction with the closed-end old style strap, it looks and feels fantastic.

On the WUS LE B-dial.....all elements are perfectly executed, especially the dial. With the addition of the blue hands, it is even more special!!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Lacher Admiral

In its native environment.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts

Here's a cool new one :)
Nice! I saw that one over in your thread on the f-chat forum. :-d The fully lumed dial is a neat idea.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

LACO in the sun:

It's a WUS-L.E. with an unique strap made by "Flat Iron",

Volker ;-)

·
Registered
285 Posts

LACO......Lacher and Company...one of my favorite watch companies. The truth is, if it wasn't for WUS, I would have never developed an interest in these old German pilot watches; never would have known about the original 5 companies............here are some of my favorites:

Same goes for me Fachiro.... I was bent on getting the Stowa FO but chanced upon Laco and have never looked back since..... ;-)

Just too long queue for the FO and good price and quality from Laco.

·
Registered
96 Posts

Original black hands and un-sandblasted bracelet

New Laco Flieger (blued hands, and sand-blasted bracelet) Wrist shot

New Laco Flieger (blued hands, and sand-blasted bracelet) on the road

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts

Here's my B-Uhren Type B Miyota, worn daily since it arrived almost one month ago, and keeping time at +6 seconds/daily. I love this watch and the research material available through WUS!
Hi TimeOnMyHand, if you don't mind me asking, is that watch 42 mm? And also, what is your wrist circumference?

I ask b/c the watch fits you wonderfully...

·
Registered
96 Posts

No, Keeper. It's the WUS Flieger "B" - the limited edition FL23883.

I think it's quite easy to do a simple search within this official LACO forum to know the development history of this special project.

For me, it concluded successfully with the blued hands.

1 - 20 of 1538 Posts