WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Share your bronze patina here. Here is my contribution fresh off a sulfur gel bath. The cool thing is you can literally take it back to its original state in minutes. So much better toned down IMO. I waited for natural, which it did do, but who knows how many years to get it to a rich deep bronze it would have taken.

SO SHOW OF YOUR PATINA, NATURALLY INDUCED OR ARTIFICIALLY SPEAD UP |>

A little dark, but dang if it does not match that strap almost perfectly :-!

And now after a little polishing, one day later:

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Love these pics and lots of SD love on here. Would love to see some more from others, anyone have the PAM Bronzo?

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Well here's mine after last nights 2 hard boiled eggs in a bag.. However, this patina came with a price...Forgot I had left the buckle by the sink with the eggs and my wife without looking decides to dump them along with the buckle straight into the disposal unit.. Now.. this is what I have for a buckle.. Luckily it didn't break it in half or something..

Ohhh my, that sucks!

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
My SD will not hold a dark patina on bezel, wears off. I should give it another go since it's been over two years now.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·
Gave the watch head another salty water bath after which washing the dried salt off and giving it a gentle brush with an old toothbrush the patina evened off and honestly looks aaaamazzzing.
That looks money, well done!

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #414 ·
The A1 Brass, blue and green... Same treatment, but very different results. That is a mystery to me !!

Nice to have to different looks? I like how inconsistent the watches in regards to patina. Though, agree rather strange. Maybe prior treatment and then what was used to remove it affected.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts