WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed on other brand forums there is usually a "Show us your ________ " post. I always thought it was extremely helpful when considering a brand to be able to see multiple watches, straps, bracelets all under one post. Granted Prometheus doesn't offer 20 different models, but given the number of strap configurations I thought it would be cool none the less. And I have an entire day to fiddle around with watch straps. So here we go.

OD/GMT on Mesh

·
Registered
3,815 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you again to Carlos Carvalho from Prometheus for this amazing time piece. I was the very lucky recipient of this fine watch on Luxury 4 Play website.

·
Registered
433 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bassplayrr, I still love the mesh Benarus but I have to say that leather strap looks pretty sweet! Who makes it? Is it grey? (I am pretty grey colorblind!)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Bassplayrr, I still love the mesh Benarus but I have to say that leather strap looks pretty sweet! Who makes it? Is it grey? (I am pretty grey colorblind!)
Thanks! :-! The mesh does look pretty damn good, I agree.

The strap was made by ridinfool, a member on WUS, and was VERY reasonably priced. The leather is black and the stitching is a dark silver/gray color. As the edges of the strap wear, they too are turning a slight grayish color, which I like. If you search for ridinfool around here, especially in the straps section, you'll find more pics of his work and many happy customers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
OD GMT #15 on a homemade strap (my 2nd).

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here's a few of my OD GMT on a Riding Fool Ammo w/ Titanium Buckle;
I really like this strap.

0001ODGMTAMMO3.JPG

0001ODGMTAMMO2.JPG

0001ODGMTAMMO1.JPG

And a couple on a Timefactors ISOFRANE imitation;
This is a very comfortable and utilitarian strap.

0001ODGMTTIMEFACTOR.JPG

0001ODGMTTIMEFACTOR1.JPG

I have a couple more Riding Fool straps that I may post in the future.
I am also seriously considering the Benarus mesh after seeing it on here -
The Watchadoo looks pretty good too.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts