WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's dedicate this thread for the SAS SEA-1 Watch.

This is the place to show your SEA-1 on different straps, and to share the ownership experience of this fine timepiece.

It will be nice if you post your photos, and tell us more about your location and serial number :)

My SAS First Edition 32/100 says hello from Tel Aviv.

Enjoy.....

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
...here's #15/100, just got back from a regulation from Graeme. Excellent customer service. Graeme found something wrong with the rotor and replaced the whole movement!|>
5812274166_6cff86865a_b.jpg
5624528625_abfe5365b1_b.jpg
5543913758_85c8df38c4_b.jpg

·
Registered
319 Posts
Excellent watch, and design. I already told Graeme myself how pleased I am with his new SAS watch. No frills, all business.

·
Registered
168 Posts
can you guys post your wrist sizes? the watch looks quite large, although it's only 44mm(?) across. how does it look on smaller wrist of 7" and less?

·
Registered
123 Posts
can you guys post your wrist sizes? the watch looks quite large, although it's only 44mm(?) across. how does it look on smaller wrist of 7" and less?
I too would like to know some wrist disease as the Sea 1 is a killer watch, but might be too large for some of us.

·
Registered
84 Posts
SAS in Singapore........:-!b-)

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
Damn this is a fine watch! Keep them pics coming please. The cushion-ish case/chunky bezel/sandwich dial/everything is looking great. What a unique watch. I was on a "forced leave" from any new purchases, but this one is quite a looker!
Thanks for the eye/wrist candy!

Best regards,
Aaron

·
Registered
19 Posts
What a great looking watch. Congrats to the owners in this thread, it looks great with almost any strap. Might have to put this one on the wish list, esp. the PVD version...wow

1 - 20 of 25 Posts