WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am a big fan of them recently. I picked up an SKJ003, SKJ001 and have an SMY001 on the way.

Here they are:

Reactions: goody2141

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crap Dave you have the "green dial" silver bezel, man they look awesome. Gee the blk dial at 2:00 high is that B-blasted..? Dave I have to give big time props to you man. They look really kewl, of course Dave we might have to talk if you ever grow tired of that crew you got.

Hey you guys the pic's are great and I want to say "Thank You" and keep them coming.

Teddy

·
Registered
375 Posts
I really love these. Thinking of picking up a seiko kinetic diver of some kind for my next purchase. Just gotta find one not too big for my skinny wrists. I always considered it a blessing i'll always be thin, but it sure doesn't gel well with the current trend in watches.

Any thoughts on the ska367. Looks like it would probably fit me alright but i can't really tell and I have slightly under 7" wrists I seriously love the yellow face and the style of hands. It looks like a lot of watch for not a lot of money.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi Teddy - it's the weekend, time to relax with a six pack.... of SKJ's!

View attachment 387198

Cheers!

David
subdave
I am just at a loss of words. Those watches are just stunning. Could you please give model numbers of each one of those. I'd like to ID them and save them for reference.
I also must admit *sheepishly* that I like the one with the gold bezel. ;-)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcoming a new arrival. The SKJ170 arrived today. Not exactly the same as the 001 and the 003 it has a slightly different dial so I guess we can call it their cousin. The caseback has the same engraving. Haven't been able to find much info on the 5M43-0D20 and Seiko Catalogue search on Seiko Oceania leads me to believe it's the SKJ170, despite that catalogue saying the dial is silver.

Wondering what it would look like with the bezel and black insert from the 001, or even the gold one from the 004? Need to swap the bracelet as it's sized for about a 7" wrist, then it can make it into the rotation.

No.1 The 5M43-0D20 SKJ170

No.2 Family Portrait

1 - 20 of 39 Posts