WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
13021 - 13040 of 13083 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
What a gorgeous watch you have Dan - congratulations, wear it in good health.
Funnily I'd been lusting for a UTC Sinn chronograph for ages, whether the 756 or 757 and sandblasted or PVD - then I managed to bag one last summer but in the end we did not "bond" - the vagaries of a WIS.

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
What a gorgeous watch you have Dan - congratulations, wear it in good health.
Funnily I'd been lusting for a UTC Sinn chronograph for ages, whether the 756 or 757 and sandblasted or PVD - then I managed to bag one last summer but in the end we did not "bond" - the vagaries of a WIS.
Thanks for the kind words. Never know what the heart really wants until you see it in the flesh.
dP

·
Registered
38 Posts
After discovering Sinn online a decade ago, I had the opportunity to visit their shop in Romerberg platz in Frankfurt. I immediately wanted a Finanzplatz 6000, but instead purchased a 456 St GG with a mother-of-pearl dial & on matching bracelet for my wife (one of my better decisions 😁). She loves it.
The 6000 was beyond my reach, but found an 857 UTC, and then the 756, each with a lot of the great Sinn tech and slightly different complications. I thoroughly enjoyed wearing both.
But eventually the opportunity came. I added the 6000, and more recently the 103 Ti UTC IFR. Sadly, the two earlier purchases had to go… What does the future hold? Maybe a simpler design: EZM 3F or 13.1, or a Damasko DC82? Or…?
Watch Brown Analog watch Light Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light

13021 - 13040 of 13083 Posts