WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

I am considering getting a Sinn 144, but in the Black PVD varient.

Does anyone have one of these and if possible, could they post some photos/shots on the forum for me to see.

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think the black version of the 144, the 144 ST S SA has a black coating but no PVD coating (like 856s, 756s) and no black chrome coating (like 656s). It is a black coating that is not very durable and sensitive to scratches. Here are some pictures of mine:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pictures. It looks like I am to late to purchase one of these now anyway as there is no more stock.

The finish doesnt look as nice as I thought it might, but I guess thats irrelevant now.

I guess I will hold out for that one off Orfina Porsche design if I can find one.

cheers

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. It looks like I am to late to purchase one of these now anyway as there is no more stock.

The finish doesnt look as nice as I thought it might, but I guess thats irrelevant now.

I guess I will hold out for that one off Orfina Porsche design if I can find one.

cheers
Maybe you should think about a 856s oder a 756s. Both are tegimented and have a black PVD coating that looks awsome and should be very durable (at least Sinn claims it to be).

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I used to have one, the finish definitely showed wear (I bought it second hand), but it was a nice size and weight. I'm still thinking I'll get a normal steel finished 144 someday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts