WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've bagged one of these but it hasn't arrived yet - it was a bit of spur-of-the-moment thing as it looked to me like the old Heuer Bunds, and I love acrylic glass.
But i know little about them, or anyone who's had one.

Any owners on here with a view on them? (It's also my first Sinn)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Re: Sinn 256 - what's the consensus?

I personally like the 256 (I have a 256 Ty on bracelet coming from Germany next week :-!) but they are probably not everyone's cup o' tea at 38.5mm... plus I hear that they are being discontinued... but definitely a cool, smaller cased Sinn!

maybe some other 256 owners will chime in?

good luck with your decision and happy hunting!

cheers,
Peter

·
Registered
849 Posts
I've always liked the 256...

Very similar to the 156.

Friction bezel, 7750 mvmt, acrylic glass.

would look sweet on a bund strap.

nice pick up. you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know they're a bit smaller, and I'm used to 40mm and above, but recently had a Fortis Cosmonaut's Chrono (Lemania version) and that was about 38mm - and I found something really refreshing in a smaller watch. I think there may be a re-surgence of popularity on them!

I'll get some piccies up when I finally get the 256 on my wrist!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I know they're a bit smaller, and I'm used to 40mm and above, but recently had a Fortis Cosmonaut's Chrono (Lemania version) and that was about 38mm - and I found something really refreshing in a smaller watch. I think there may be a re-surgence of popularity on them!

I'll get some piccies up when I finally get the 256 on my wrist!!
Any pics yet? I just ordered a Sinn 256. Thanks

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Any pics yet? I just ordered a Sinn 256. Thanks
Here you go bhall41 . . . I just picked this one up! For size reference, my wrist is roughly 7.25.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Here you go bhall41 . . . I just picked this one up! For size reference, my wrist is roughly 7.25.
Cheers. Looks pretty good on your wrist, even at 7.25 ". Are you happy with the purchase?

I have sold my Sinn 356 to finance a 256 - I prefer the bezel on the 256, as well as the hands.

Ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts