WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

After loosing several nights of sleep on this, I've decided to sell this watch. I hate to let it go but I have to - it just does not get enough of wrist time.

This is the Sapphire crystal model and it is purchased new this April from watchbuys.com. Box, papers, warranty (still have 16 months and more) are included along with the original leather strap. I am including the link below to show this model and its price from the dealer:

http://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=318

This is a LNIB watch, the whole case has no imperfection identifiable through the naked eyes except some light swirls inside the lugs due to the strap change. The watch is running about + 1 to 2 seconds/day and all the chronograph functions zero in perfectly. The hands luminous so bright it even top the Seiko Orange Monster - the brightest I've ever seen. It is a perfect Christmas gift.

I am asking for $1,425 shipped CONUS. This is the Final Reduction price as I will keep the watch if I cannot sell it at this price. Preferable payment methods are cashier check and Money Order. Personal check is fine but needed to be verified. Paypal is O.K. but please include 3% charge. You can also make me an offer too. email me if you are interested or need more pictures of the watch. Thank you all for your time and have a happy Christmas.

Here are some pictures of the watch:

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Sinn 356 Flieger II Copper Dial for sale - Final Reduction

Final Reduction - $1,425. Thanks.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sinn 356 Flieger II Copper Dial Sapphire crystal - price drop!!

Watch reduces to $1,375 Paypal shipped CONUS. Anyone?? Thx.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts