WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Wondering if I could see some strap options with the Sinn 356 Flieger II Sa? I'm considering purchasing this piece because of the nice copper-ish dial but aside from the factory bracelet, are there any strap options others are using that don't clash with the unique dial color? I'm assuming it's 20mm lug width?

Thanks for any photos! :-!

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,224 Posts
Hey all,

Wondering if I could see some strap options with the Sinn 356 Flieger II Sa? I'm considering purchasing this piece because of the nice copper-ish dial but aside from the factory bracelet, are there any strap options others are using that don't clash with the unique dial color? I'm assuming it's 20mm lug width?

Thanks for any photos! :-!
The lug width is 20mm and I would imagine most any brown strap would look killer on it. C'mon folks, bring on your Sinnful Flieger pics!

·
Registered
77 Posts
The Flieger II's copper dial matches well with a brown leather strap, mine is on a Havana brown leather with light brown stitching which I got from Toshi. They are based in the UK but I imagine they would ship to the US, their straps are hand made to order, Richard at Toshi was extremely helpful, making suggestions as to what he thought would and wouldn't go well with this particular watch. They have a good range of leathers, threads and buckles to choose from.

Toshi Straps! Handmade leather watch straps - the straps

Here's a couple of pictures ...

IMG_0033.JPG IMG_0029.JPG

·
Registered
116 Posts
I bought my 356 II with bracelet but I prefer wearing it on brown leather strap as the brown seemed to compliment the copper dial.
I have been using Di-Modell Jumbo in Honey Brown.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks fellas, for the info! I will go with brown straps then, but will probably buy it on bracelet for the most flexibility in changing up the looks. Tried resisting purchasing this one for awhile, but that dial color is just stunning and looks one of a kind to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts