WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I really like the design of the Sinn 356 flieger but it's out of my price range. Are there any watches that look similar to the flieger in design? Thanks! :)

· Registered
3,199 Posts
this one, right: Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Brown Strap

What is your price range? Does automatic or quartz matter to you? The Sinn is fairly small (by today's inflated styles) at 38mm; is that what you are looking for, or is size not an issue. Any other criteria that matter to you?

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this one, right: View attachment 488585

What is your price range? Does automatic or quartz matter to you? Any other criteria that matter to you?
Yes, that is the one. I do love automatic watches but I am fine with a quartz watch too. As for price.. I'd say something under 200 but I am a little flexible.

· Registered
3,199 Posts
Seiko SNA139
View attachment 488588 (quartz, 40mm, titanium case)

UHR 271
View attachment 488589 Likely the cheapest Swiss auto option

There are many, many pilot's chronographs. What are the features from the Sinn that are most important (font, hands, case style, etc.)

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks, I really like the Sinn because of the case style and I love the hands too. I was looking at some Parnis watches and a lot of the case styles of their watches look similar to the Sinn but these Parnis watches cheap in price, do you know if they are good watches?

· Registered
364 Posts
Thanks, I really like the Sinn because of the case style and I love the hands too. I was looking at some Parnis watches and a lot of the case styles of their watches look similar to the Sinn but these Parnis watches cheap in price, do you know if they are good watches?
I do not own a Parnis but I have my eye on a few that interest me. I have read nothing but great reviews from fellow members. Seems like a great brand for the price.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,810 Posts
CWC have this quartz one for about a third the price of a Sinn and also mechanical versions for about half:
Borrowed pic of quartz:
The Precista PRS-5 is about a quarter the price of a Sinn, but sadly out of stock at Timefactors - their pic:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts