WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - Thank you WUS and Buyer!

Selling my Sinn Mother of Pearl watch purchased new from Sinn at the Frankfurt factory / showroom in June of 2021. Handpicked out of their entire stock for the best bezel color and pattern (in my opinion), it is the most even and has colors that match anything. The picture of the crystal shows dust, there are no scratches on the sapphire. The scratches on the clasp actually make it look worse than it is as well. You could replace the bracelet and in two weeks it would look exactly how it does now.

What the watch will come with:

-Sinn Warranty card dated 7 June 2021

-Unused brown Dassari strap

-Sinn Box with 60th-anniversary logo

-Instructions

- All extra links

-Sinn thread locker

-Sinn allen key and bracelet removal tool

-Sinn faber castell pen from the showroom

I purchased the watch on June 7th, flew to Texas a few days later and wore it there for two weeks. I've not worn it since coming home in July and it is in excellent condition with normal desk diving marks on the clasp and a bit on the bracelet. The watch will be shipped from an APO, with shipping usually taking 4-7 days.

Please read my actual thoughts on the watch below:

The only reason for selling this watch is because I'm selling all of my luxury watches to put money down on a car, you can look on ebay now and see my Grand Seiko, Speedy, etc. for sale. I fell in love with this watch immediately upon putting it on my wrist. I went to the factory showroom to buy a grey or white 104, and while he was getting them out of the case I tried this one. I tried it on the mesh bracelet at first and didn't love it, but when I tried it on the H Link bracelet I didn't want to take it off. I ended up trying on maybe 30 watches that day and the day I picked it up, and the 556I was by far my favorite. Additionally if you ever have the chance to go to the showroom please do. Really, they are so not pretentious, and give you so much time, and options, and just, they were just amazing.

Shipping via Zelle or PayPal F&F, and if you need references please look at my ebay account (shift_specv), or here on watchuseek under stayclassycliff, or watchexchange under the same name.
Brown Table Black Rectangle Font

Watch Brown Analog watch Light Black

Brown Wood Rectangle Flooring Floor

Watch Analog watch Camera accessory Gadget Clock
Watch Material property Watch accessory Gadget Clock

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looked at comps and wanted to make it at least 100 lower than recent, and those for sale now. Adjusted to $1400.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That dial is mesmerizing! GLWS!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Edit, it is back for sale. I kept it because it was too pretty to get rid of, but I am wearing it today and it is loose. Turns out it fits me perfectly in the summer, but is loose when it's in the 30's or 40's.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
$1335 Shipped - Price for tonight. I will be working from home and taking my dogs to the vet in the morning. Right after I take them I have my last two watches sold on Ebay to drop off. I will accept the first $1335 shipped to the lower 48 if I get an offer tonight. I was firm on my price but it will be worth it to be done with shipping watches.

Bump as it is back for sale and I added two wrist shots wearing it today. One in the light from the side, and one from the top which makes it look grey or anthracite.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump and really surprised this one isn't sold. Like really surprised.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold, thank you WUS and buyer. I'm surprised it took a week but the buyer got a deal because of it, also happy it's going to a good home. aaaa

Reactions: cold_reading
1 - 8 of 8 Posts