WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 1.5 week old MINT Sinn 556i automatic watch with transferrable manufacturers warranty. I purchased this watch direct from watchbuys (the only authorized US Sinn dealer), 1.5 weeks ago. I have worn it around my house a couple times, but have not worn it out or exposed it to any elements or abuse. It is absolutely perfect brand new condition as I received it from watchbuys. I love the look and feel of the watch, unfortunately I live in Colorado and ran into some unexpected financial issues and need to sell asap. All original packaging and documentation comes with the watch, including the birth certificate/warranty card. As you can see in the first picture, the watch even still has the original plastic cover that comes on it in the package. This watch sells on watchbuys for $1090 + $25 shipping. I am letting this beauty go for $995 including domestic insured US priority mail shipping and Paypal fees. This is a savings of $120 for you for the same perfect watch with the warranty. Thanks for looking. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. Thanks!

Sinn 556i
Condition: mint
Country of manufacture: Germany
Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic
Crystal: Sapphire crystal, with AR coating
Case: 316L surgical stainless steel
Dimensions: 38.5 mm diameter, 10mm height
Caseback: Transparent. Sapphire crystal, with AR coating
Crown: screw-down
Dial: black dial
Strap/bracelet: calf leather strap, black
WR: 200 meters
Other features: anti-magnetic/anti-shock
Warranty: Transferrable 2 year manufacturers warranty (minus 1 1/2 weeks)

IMG_2154.jpg IMG_2145.JPG IMG_2143.jpg IMG_2152.jpg IMG_2141.jpg IMG_2139.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts