WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been holding off from buying a 556i. I really think this could be my daily wearer, but would much prefer applied indices, like those on the 556i-M and 556i-B.

I would have loved a 556i-JUB, but they are fetching a premium now that they are sold out.

I'd hate to buy a 556i, only to have them produce the watch I really want a year later.

Do you think a 556i with applied indices is in the near future?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've been holding off from buying a 556i. I really think this could be my daily wearer, but would much prefer applied indices, like those on the 556i-M and 556i-B.

I would have loved a 556i-JUB, but they are fetching a premium now that they are sold out.

I'd hate to buy a 556i, only to have them produce the watch I really want a year later.

Do you think a 556i with applied indices is in the near future?
Based solely on what Sinn's done in the past few years, it wouldn't be crazy for them to release another iteration of the 556i. That said, they already have 2 pearls, a blue, and a brown. I would think they might expand the new 836 line instead (very similar aesthetic, bigger, more robust).

·
Registered
170 Posts
My ideal Sinn would be a 38mm version of the 836. I mentioned that at the Watchbuys show I attended, but who knows if/when they might ever make one? Since it doesn't exist, I just bought the 556 red as the next best thing for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've always been a sucker for applied indices, but I think the 556 gets some of its charm from the printed dial without the metallic borders on the hands or indices.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
If they made a 556I with applied indicies, or put a date function on those 556s with applied indicies, I’d be all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts