WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the Sinn 6100 for over a year now. I have never seen one in person so any owners out there care to share what they consider the pros and cons of the watch? It looks absolutely stunning in pictures, is it just as beautiful in person? It also seems rare/hard to find. What comments do you receive about it? Thanks for any information or opinions

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine 6100 classic, blue version with a Haveston strap. Not small watch - 44mm without crown. Only black (technik) version has luminous hands/markers. Sometimes they appear at the Ebay

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I ordered it today, it will take a couple weeks to get here from Germany but well worth the wait. I purchased the brown instead of the blue based on my current pieces. I'll post pictures when it arrives

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Mine 6100 classic, blue version with a Haveston strap. Not small watch - 44mm without crown. Only black (technik) version has luminous hands/markers. Sometimes they appear at the Ebay
View attachment 15645888
What a beauty! I've been too caught up in their instrument watches line I admittedly completely overlooked these. That's one of the most wearable 44mm I've seen, undoubtedly due to the short lug-to-lug, which I'm wondering is?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The new to me 6100 is set to arrive on Monday from Germany, I can't wait!! Of course I'll post pictures I'm never done watch pictures before so...

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
The new to me 6100 is set to arrive on Monday from Germany, I can't wait!! Of course I'll post pictures I'm never done watch pictures before so...
Looking forward to it @Bassdog! Very exciting!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, sorry to report the watch is delayed in customs...latest update is it will be out for delivery tomorrow. This is harder than Christmas as a kid!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts