WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could find a Sinn 756 with red secondary hands, like the one in the picture?

I would be happy with either the black or the steel body.

I have seen several of them on watch blogs, but none for sale thru a vendor.

Or, does anyone know how I could contact the Sinn factory to get more information?

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Does anyone know where I could find a Sinn 756 with red secondary hands, like the one in the picture?

I would be happy with either the black or the steel body.

I have seen several of them on watch blogs, but none for sale thru a vendor.

Or, does anyone know how I could contact the Sinn factory to get more information?

Thanks.

As one of the smaller watch manufacturers, Sinn have preserved a degree of flexibility that the bigger players no longer offer.

If you have a special request and Sinn are able to accommodate you, they often will - even more so, if the needed part is readily available.

In your case I would first check the Sinn website www.sinn.de to check out the various models and then send an e-mail to Sinn Sales http://www.sinn.de/eMails/vertrieb.htm and ask about the possibility of ordering a particular model with red hands.

Depending on the country you live in, they may direct you to order the watch through your appointed dealer, but at least you know whether it could be done.

Be prepared for some delays though. Companies in Germany often take their time to respond and over the Christmas/New Year holidays many companies shut down until the first week of January.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts