WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New member here. Thanks for the great info on these forums. I've got a few questions.

I'm seeking an affordable alternative to the Sinn 757 Chronograph Black Tegimented seen both on ebay right now and kronopassion.com. I'm impressed by it's rugged simplicity, its stealthy black styling, and it's strong, masculine appearance. Frankly, I can't stop drooling over it. But, sadly, I simply can't afford it. So can anyone recommend an alternative, something half if not less of its price?

Additionally, if I were to find the funds to purchase this beauty a year or so from now, what is the likelihood that I might find this model? I'm sure the production run isn't that great, so how difficult would it be to locate one?

I appreciate the help. And this terrific site.

Cheers,

-Miz

Attachments

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Welcome to WUS!
In which country do you live?
The Sinn model you are referring to, is fairly new, and should be in regular production for years to come.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I'm in the United States. Thanks for the welcome. Great, informative site here.
Welcome.

Since you are in the US, Watchbuys.com is the official and only official AD to purchase new Sinn watches.

You can also keep your eye out on the sales forum here at WUS. You may need to be patient, but you can save a bundle buying pre-owned.

and the 757 is a kick butt watch for sure. :-!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have bought several expensive (for me) watches including my Sinn 103 second hand and have no regrets.

Save your $ and get what you really want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts