WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am looking for a rubber strap on large deployant for my EZM2. (this is not a wtb). My EZM2 has 20 mm lugs.
Does sinn have 2 versions of the large deployant : a 20 mm and a 22mm or is there only one version which will take 20mm and 22mm rubber pieces ?
I have a wtb for a 20mm deployant on several watchfora without reply , and "22 mm deployants" appear to be more available so if they are the same I could buy one of those and buy the rubbers separately...?
Thx & krgds
Broes

·
Moderator German Watches Forum
6,181 Posts
Hello Broes,

In case you haven't I suggest searching on the Straps & Bracelets sales forum
for "Sinn factory new". There you will see new Sinn replacement straps offered.
You could send a PM to that seller. However, from within the EU you should also
be able to buy the 20mm clasp directly from Sinn or an authorized dealer in the EU.

Thanks,
rationaltime

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
thanks for your reply, I have been looking around & prefer a second hand, but so you are saying that the large deployant exists in 20mm and 22mm ? It is not just the rubber parts that define the lugg-size ?
Thx
Broes

·
Premium Member
7,749 Posts
Hi,
thanks for your reply, I have been looking around & prefer a second hand, but so you are saying that the large deployant exists in 20mm and 22mm ? It is not just the rubber parts that define the lugg-size ?
Thx
Broes
That is correct, there are two sizes of the large deployant. 20mm rubber takes the 20mm large deployant buckle and 22mm rubber takes the 22mm large deployant buckle.

HTH

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,740 Posts
Sinn has made the 20mm long deployant in matte stainless steel (standard), Tegimented Matte steel (special order) and Titanium (for the EZM1). All should be available thru your local Sinn dealer.

·
Registered
928 Posts
That is correct, there are two sizes of the large deployant. 20mm rubber takes the 20mm large deployant buckle and 22mm rubber takes the 22mm large deployant buckle.

HTH
Hi Gaijin,

I remember to have seen a scan on the net about the massive, 2-row Sinn steel bracelet with an afterwards fitted large deployant with double pushers. I have the 20/18 (?) mm brushed/polished steel bracelet with my 103 St Sa (latest version). Is it possible that the smaller "large deployant" (not the butterfly clasp) clasp could be fitted to this bracelet, without looking sizewise awkward? (surface can be matched by brushing the most and polishing the rest of the clasp). This could be great! If yes, I also wonder about the EU price...

Best,
Robert

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right, so I have bought a 20mm rubber + large deployant from Sinn directly. I do find it a but 'chunky/squarish', I like the look of the deployant of the bracelets more (rounded), does anyone know if these would take the standard sinn rubber with pushpins ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts