WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I wanted to get your opinion and advice on what I service action I should take with my Sinn EZM-1 with Lemania 5100. Even though it's not in my daily rotation, I do try to wear it once in a while and keep it on my Orbita (sporadically running).

Today I wound it up by hand and noticed the sweep chrono hand will only advance about 3/4 around the dial and stop (at the 9 hour indice). It will generally not advance any further no matter how I operate the start-stop pusher.

If it needs a service, I don't where to turn to - Sinn Germany? RGM?

Do you have any suggestions for a trusted watchmaker in the USA or other advice? Where would you send your treasured EZM-1 pieces if you needed a service?

Thanks and best regards,

Frank

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hi Frank

I had the crown on my EZM1 crap out on me a ways back. I was unable to screw the crown back in. I sent it back to Germany and had it back in less than 30 days. Covered by warranty on no hassles with US Customs.

Hope that helps.
Scott

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the advice! May I ask you for the procedure you used to ship it back to Sinn - Germany?

Best regards,

Frank

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Frank

Sorry for the delayed reply. I think I called watchbuys.com and asked them the info to return the watch for service. It was an easy process for me, hope the same for you.

Regards
Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the advice! May I ask you for the procedure you used to ship it back to Sinn - Germany?

Best regards,

Frank

1 - 4 of 4 Posts