WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an EZM 13 in very good condition that I’m looking to trade. I got the watch in November of last year, so it still has nearly all of its three year warranty left. Wore it consistently for two and a half months until I got my EZM 1.1. Now it is discontinued, so this will be a rare piece in the near future.

I tracked it over 70 days and it gained a total of 3 seconds. Bezel and dial markings are perfectly aligned, the CuSO4 capsule color is like new, and the AR on the crystal is flawless. Very few marks on the case, and they are all nearly invisible. You would never see them unless you were inspecting the watch closely. I spent $2970 for the watch w/the rubber strap + $300 for the bracelet for a total $3290, I’d give this watch a trade value of $2500. Included in the trade is full box (outer and inner) and papers, bracelet tool, spring bar tool, bracelet wrenches, standard rubber strap AND BRACELET, with all the links.

I’m mostly interested in other Sinn watches. Particularly the LE 103 Classic, 104 St Sa I B+cash, T1 B, 856 b-uhr+cash. I’ll consider other trades as well, and have a Sinn 104 W RS I could put towards a trade up, but any of the above is pretty much a guaranteed trade from me!

Thanks for looking!

since I first posted this watch I have noticed that the start/stop pusher is slow to return. It functions as needed, but you won’t be able to start and then stop it in less than a second. I looked into getting this fixed, but the watch was purchased from DE, so it would have to go to Sinn for a service, and I didn’t want to wait. Like I said, everything functions, and there is plenty of warranty if you want wear the watch and send it for a service down the road (when you are lusting over something new and won’t miss this watch for a couple weeks)

One more edit: I am located in the USA

Here is a detailed description from Sinn’s website:

SINN Movement SZ02

Self-winding mechanism
25 bearing jewels
28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
Seconds stop function
Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309

Case

Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
Case back screw-fastened, nickel-free
Crown screwable
Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 500 m diving depth (= 50 bar), certified by Germanischer Lloyd Hamburg
According to the technical demands for the diving norm DIN 8306
Tested based on European diving equipment standards EN 250 / EN14143 and certified by Germanischer Lloyd Hamburg
Low pressure resistant

Functions

Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
Date display
Chronograph with 60-minute stopwatch display
Diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark

SINN Technologies

SINN movement SZ02 with 60-minute stopwatch display
Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
Temperature Resistance Technology, therefore functionally reliable at temperatures from -45°C up to +80°C
Magnetic Field Protection up to 80,000 A/m
Captive bezel
Push-pieces with D3-System

Dimensions and Weight

Case diameter: 41 mm
Band lug width: 20 mm
Case thickness: 15 mm
Weight without strap: 98 gramme

Dial and Hands

Matte black dial
Indices coated with luminescent colour
Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour