WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sponsor
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends,
I just received my first Sinn last Friday. It's a Sinn 656 Siamnaliga Special Edition of 200 watches. Siamnaliga is the biggest Thai language watch forum.

The case is black hard-coated.
Dial
+Siam Naliga logo in yellow luminova at 6 o'clock.
+Number 12, hour index and the end of all hands are in yellow luminova.

Please enjoy the photos. (the carbon strap is my custom change, the original is a calf strap with yellow stitching)

Thanks
punkky

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Interesting.

Hmmm ... the view back wrecks the 80'000 A/m antimagnetic protection, I assume?

Is the case PVD/tegiment, or the black galvanized case of the 656S?

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
You are right. By using the display case back, the antimagnetic functionality has gone.

The case is the black galvanized case.
Thanks for the info. I don't think the antimagnetic properties are completely gone, just reduced to the standard 4'800 A/m as per ISO (this rating is built into the movement, regardless of the case).

·
Sponsor
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the info. I don't think the antimagnetic properties are completely gone, just reduced to the standard 4'800 A/m as per ISO (this rating is built into the movement, regardless of the case).
Thank you for the information about the detail of the antimagnetic properties of the movement.
For me, it's time to learn more about Sinn. :D

·
Banned
373 Posts
I am very jealous that Sinn only do a limited tegiment-656 run. Bastards! :)

Could you post a lume shot of the watch? Would love to see how it looks in darkness.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think its a nice watch simple and catching!
but I must confess its the first time I see Sinn engraving numbers at the side of the case

·
Registered
695 Posts
Can Sinn do one U1, specially tegimented sub steel for Singapore with the Singapore flag :-D

I wouldn't mine on a complimentary basis :-D :) B-) for suggesting this :thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am very jealous that Sinn only do a limited tegiment-656 run. Bastards! :)

Could you post a lume shot of the watch? Would love to see how it looks in darkness.

Is isnt tegimented.

This is wat Punky said

·
Registered
80 Posts
I do not find this watch attractive:
- Coated case, not tegimented (which would be a real advantage)
- Glass bottom, not steel and no iron that protects angainst magnetism like the standard bottom / case
- Yellow color is too shiny at all
- Siamnaliga logo too big and does not match a military style watch

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is no different from the standard 656S, though. ;-)
Correct. But i do not like the 656S either. I prefer the standard case over the coated case as long as the coating is not tegimented like the one on the 756S oder 856S.

·
Banned
373 Posts
Is isnt tegimented.

This is wat Punky said

Hm Punkky said it is "black hard-coated". I'm a bit confused now. Maybe it is just PVD, and not tegimented. But I am pretty sure that it is not the standard galvanized case, as I own a 656S, and the finish is very different from these pictures. The case in these pictures looks more shiny, while my 656S has a matte finish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts