WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to purchase a replacement Sinn Strap Replacement Tool -- I had a heck of a time swapping out the bracelet that came with my 556 I and broke the tip of my tool off.

Watchbuys US says that they can't sell a Strap Replacement Tool individually, so I'm hoping that any Sinn collectors in this group might be willing to sell one of their extras to me.

Thanks,

Dan

(Mods: Please let me know if this question was inappropriate for this forum. If so, I'll happily put it in one of the sales forums.)

·
Premium Member
71,325 Posts
My replacement tool (and a nice note) arrived from Sinn in Germany. I'm a little miffed that the US AD wouldn't sell me one, when the home company was willing to send me one free of charge.
With a 6767F and the Sinn freebie it looks like you got the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
My replacement tool (and a nice note) arrived from Sinn in Germany. I'm a little miffed that the US AD wouldn't sell me one, when the home company was willing to send me one free of charge.

They don’t keep them in stock. If they had one to sell you (or send free of charge), I’m sure they would have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts