WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the Sinn forum also, But wanted to put it here too as it seems more traffic comes thru here.

Hello,
I am on the hunt for a rubber replacement strap for my U1. I am in North America, and need only the strap, my sinn buckle is in great shape.

Page and Cooper won't ship Sinn to the U.S.

Watch Buys, is perfectly willing to sell me a strap and buckle for the bargain price of $250-$350, but I only need the strap. They are unwilling to sell only a strap, saying they have none separate in stock to sell. (which I find to be B.S., but in line with their usual "customer service" reputation)

Is there ANYONE else who will sell me a strap in the U.S.? Admittedly I have not tried Sinn direct, mostly because I have heard their shipping charges are tough to swallow.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Fellow WUS member and forum moderator "CMSgt Bo" used to sell just the rubber replacement pieces, but he hasn't posted any for sale in a LONG time. You might want to send him a PM to see if he has any left. If he doesn't have any, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, tracked one down on the forum here. Hopefully by the time I need another there will be more options in the US who cary Sinn.

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
Agreed re watch buys customer service

1 - 8 of 8 Posts