WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
From experience, I can comment that the watch does sit high on a Toxic NATO style strap. However, I don't think the stack height would be as much of a problem on an MN style because of the elasticity. On the other hand, the watch might roll a bit more on the wrist for the same reason.

Only one way to find out!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Works great! Especially in the summer. View attachment 14359989

As a friendly reminder of our rules 8. Images in posts, signatures, avatars and profiles containing firearms, knives, and weapons are not permitted, although Moderators may use their discretion in some cases. There is an exception for pictures of a documentary nature which illustrate the actual use of watches, especially if they are in keeping with the theme of the forum in which they are posted. Pictures of knives utilized as tools for a task specific to the thread may also be permitted. Staged or gratuitous pictures containing firearms, knives, and weapons are prohibited without exception. What constitutes documentary and appropriate will be up to the discretion of the moderating team.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is an awesome pic on the Erika strap. The one I have has the gray strip down the center and compliments the second hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts