WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is a new limited edition of the U2 without the GMT function and without the red accents. It comes with a army green silicone strap as well as a "Bond-style" Zulu strap.
The watch will be only available in the online shop of the german Chronos watch magazine (hence the "C" in the name). Only 50 pieces will be made. Price is 2'760 Euros and apparently you need to have a german delivery adress to buy one. :-(
Pics can be found here:

Sinn U2 C

What do you think about this one? IMHO, it looks great!

Cheers,

Beat

Edit: Apparently the link above doesn't work for everybody. Here are two additional links with infos about the watch (including pics): one is to Roger Ruegger's dive watch blog and the other one to the german Sinn website.

http://diveintowatches.com/blog/

https://www.sinn.de/de/Modell/U2_C.htm

But unfortunately, under the first link I posted you find the best pics.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Very cool! I really love the U2 over the U1 as I hate the U1 hands, but always wished they made it as a 3-hander.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I like the look, but the understated design of the GMT is the best part about the U2.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Def a nice looking piece.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I like the look, but the understated design of the GMT is the best part about the U2.
I have to agree with my fellow Devil Dog on this one. I would be much more apt to go for a UX if I just wanted 3 hands and a more ridiculous depth rating than the U1's paltry kilometer.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Luckily you can get the OD rubber for your garden variety U for a whole lot less.

·
6,671 Posts
That looks awesome!!! It should be in regular production:-!

Cheers
Shannon

Reactions: gaopa

·
Registered
199 Posts
I really like that combination. The face is reminiscent of the limited edition 212. But I still do want an all-black U2. There's just something about the red UTC markings that really give it a sinister appearance, like a black widow.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I want a U2S for a different reason: I want to swap bezels, making the U2 I have into an SDR and the U2S into something new. I think the raw blasted steel bezel would look awesome against the black case.

·
Registered
224 Posts
So, I've been browsing through the whole Sinn collection again. I have to say the the U2 C is just about cooler than all other Sinn divers. Why the hell did they decide to make only 50 of them??? It is impossible to find one on the market.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Now if they would go the other direction and put the U1 hands on the UX. I'd buy five of them.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
So, I've been browsing through the whole Sinn collection again. I have to say the the U2 C is just about cooler than all other Sinn divers. Why the hell did they decide to make only 50 of them??? It is impossible to find one on the market.
I think they'd sell a ton of them if they made it a regular production piece. I'd be first in line.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts