WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum,

Have any of you ever done (or gotten done) a dial change for your Sinn with original parts from Sinn? does Sinn even sell dials of any color you want for any watch you want?

I want to see how possible it would be to change a Sinn T2 blue dial to the black (with original Sinn parts) one and have not found much online on this regard.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

T2 Blue to T2 Black.png

·
Registered
146 Posts
...at first: SINN does not sell dials. Sinn exchanges them. You have to send in the old one in order to get a new one. No exceptions, sorry. Same with the caseback.
Normally SINN will send you the same dial color back. I do not believe that the will send a different color but on request it may be possible.

Other parts they sell at really fair prices. One exception here, too: rare parts are not for sale. For example I needed parts for the SINN 903 - Lemania 1873.
3 parts were ordered, 2 came. The third was getting rare and was therefor not for sale.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
...at first: SINN does not sell dials. Sinn exchanges them. You have to send in the old one in order to get a new one. No exceptions, sorry.
Not my experience at all - I've ordered dials before from Sinn (via WB) without having to send the old one back.

Cheers, Al

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not my experience at all - I've ordered dials before from Sinn (via WB) without having to send the old one back.

Cheers, Al
...then your contractor is WB not SINN. If they simply sell it to you: great.
You may read the warranty-thread, same problem.

Anyway, nice to know. Thank you! Next time if i have a have problems with a dial I will give WB a try....

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
...then your contractor is WB not SINN. If they simply sell it to you: great.
Sinn is well aware that WB is selling me dials without an exchange. Sinn requires that I purchase parts through the authorized distributor for my geographic area, but the dial still comes from Sinn...

Anyway, nice to know. Thank you! Next time if i have a have problems with a dial I will give WB a try....
It is unlikely that WB is going to sell you parts in Germany, since someone else likely has the rights to that area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts