WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am considering to buy either 656 or 556. After few years, will the watch be able to be server by non-sinn official service. I mean, are the other reputable local watchmaker able to accommodate my repair/service needs?

656 and 556 are not the modle with special technologies incorporated which have to be send to Sinn factory for repair or service, are they?

Both of their crowns are not too hard for a reputable watchmarker to be tear down even if they are screw down crowns, are they?

Because it is not convenient for me to ship to Sinn.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Without knowing where you are located, it is difficult to answer your question, isn't it? :-s

There are Sinn service centers abroad, and only the hardcore technology (like Hydro-filling) need to go back to the factory in Germany.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Without knowing where you are located, it is difficult to answer your question, isn't it? :-s

There are Sinn service centers abroad, and only the hardcore technology (like Hydro-filling) need to go back to the factory in Germany.

Thank you Crusader. Because there is no Sinn authorized service in China. If a reputable local watchmaker is able to accommodate my repair/service needs for 656/556, that is great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts