WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

121 - 140 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
11,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
I liked the camo band so much I wore it again today. I guess it goes with everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am glad you liked it. That one came with the TS Snyder Military.

·
Registered
11,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Ha, I should've participated! I had one of these Waterburys a few years ago and ended up giving it to my father-in-law. When I see him every other year or so, he's got it on an old black NATO strap. The Indiglo stopped working, though.

Will be fun to see this watch's travels.
@lildrgn @Ticonderoga
it is never too late to join. Lately, some of the participants on the other TSC watches have been opting out. so, please let me know if you are still itntersted.

·
Registered
11,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Sir Wallace arrived today just in time to help me finish setting up the new watch winder

View attachment 15734491
S.W. is looking handsome!
I know there's been movement on the other TSC watches. would like to confirm interest on Sir Wallace for the rest of the tour since we are one month ahead. Can you guys please Like this post if you still ON and interested in receiving.

May '21: @devilsbite
Jun '21: @wgroves
Jul '21: @cottontop
Aug '21: @Don Luis
Sep '21: @drmdwebb
Oct '21: @brandon/

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sir Wallace arrived today just in time to help me finish setting up the new watch winder

View attachment 15734491
What is that winder? Looks pretty nice! I have that camo strap I figured I’d always wear the grey strap but I wear the camo a lot, I like the weird texture. Only complaint on thatTS military is no lame not even onhands, that kind of stunk!

·
Registered
626 Posts
What is that winder? Looks pretty nice! I have that camo strap I figured I’d always wear the grey strap but I wear the camo a lot, I like the weird texture. Only complaint on thatTS military is no lame not even onhands, that kind of stunk!

This is the one I purchased. It's a no name version of a Bey Burk Diplomat

·
Registered
626 Posts
No idea just noticed the style and didn't want you to potentially miss out on a gem
I appreciate it ha it caught my eye too when I dumped out the bag. The bracelet is very similar to the 70s Timex ones so I'm going to do some more research. For some reason my phone freezes up when I go to attach a pic. Happens time to time on here

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I appreciate it ha it caught my eye too when I dumped out the bag. The bracelet is very similar to the 70s Timex ones so I'm going to do some more research. For some reason my phone freezes up when I go to attach a pic. Happens time to time on here
I recently picked up an Armitron Griffy. Love the vibe, def not a regular wear, but a huge conversation starter about watches. I had to replace the supplied bracelet as it was just to loosey goosey for me. Positive note, the supplied bracelet didn't pull hairs.

·
Registered
11,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
121 - 140 of 189 Posts