WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and tell me which Omega you hope to see under the tree or in your stocking.

If you've been good, it may happen!

St. Nick

·
Registered
120 Posts
A nice rose gold tourbillon, if its not to much trouble, and I have been very good and not wound up too many forum members - apart from the moose boys

:-d

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Well, Santa, Christmas 2007 finds me quite content with my watch collection but if you have a nice 2254.50 that needs a good home, I'll make room on the winder here in Winder.

My "sisters" wouldn't mind having a brother. ;-)

Fr. John+

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I'd like a PO and a pony, please. Omega ponies are so much better than those Rolex ponies. I mean, dollar for dollar, the Omega pony. . . :-d

Merry Christmas, all.

Alex

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I never thought I say this (after having 3 omegas), but I really start to like Sapphire Speedmaster, (3573.50?) Brand new one :p Then I could be almost as cool as Eric, with NEW Speedmaster and all, can dive in water with that etc.

ps.Shame it comes allways with displayback.

ps #2 : IS it possible to buy new 3573.50 WITHOUT the bracelet?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Planet Ocean 45mm black dial/orange numerals on the black strap/orange stitching and the Omega deployant clasp. Please:-! I've been very, very good.

Forgot to mention black bezel.

Regards
Bob:thanks

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Snoopy Speedmaster, please.

mike.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I'd like to find a Cindy Crawford "My Choice"- complete with Cindy in HER stockings (then sometime around New Years I'd return the My Choice" and get a Great White)
Don

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I'll have Doxa's US Special Edition SMP Chrono please.

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
I'm not asking for too much this year, Santa. I'd just like that perfect strap, simple black leather, a little padding, but not too much. Not too long, either, please, and can you attach it to an Omega deployant? Please deliver it attached to a minty CK2915, in the glove box of a Ferrari Enzo.

Thanks!

eric

·
Registered
9,305 Posts
As we are considering the impossible dream - I fell in love with the JLC Master Control Boutique edition I saw in their Bond Street boutique, but I would still like ordinary one if I've been good enough.

Nigel

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
A nice Flightmaster or a 176.007 would be nice.
Then there are the Rancheros...

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
.... or a 176.007 would be nice....
I hope to clinch a deal for a 176.007 tomorrow. It was on my wishlist also and it seems that it might come true :-! . Been wanting one for a while now, but I have to say the timing is perfect.
I hope you'll find one under the tree.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
On second thoughts, as much as I would love one of those silver SMP chronos, I think I'd like a nice Ladies Connie Iris My Choice. Why shouldn't the woman in my life be missing out on an Omega.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
St. Nick,

But what profit a man if he gains the whole world but sells his soul instead?

On second thought, give me that DeVille Hour Vision...please? And a Michelle Pfeiffer poster from the 90's.

I've not been naughty...just a little bit.

Glimmer

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Tell ya what, Santa. Let's make a deal! :think:

Truth be known, I've been a bad a** this year <|. That said, I'll give you a break and tone down my request from that which I emailed to you recently. You'll recall that I was asking for that grail watch of mine, you know the Lange u. Söhne Lange1 Timezone. In view of my behavior, however, I'll settle for a plain ol' Speedy Pro 3570.50. Okay? :-d:roll:

BTW, Lardo, :-d you really gotta lose a few pounds. Doncha know that there's a move on to slim you guys down some?

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Hey Santa, you better be careful. In this absurdly politically correct world we now live in, talk like that might get you arrested. :oops: - David

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Its pretty much a toss up. I been pretty good. I haven't pissed off more
than a few dozen people this year, maybe a few more but who's counting.
I haven't really trashed anyone, called them any real bad names or
talked about them behind their backs......much.
How about these two, either is OK, you pick and I promise I'll be good er
next year.
jim

I would really like the goggles but if I don't get that, this will do.
many thanks and I'll be waiting Santa.

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Dammit, if you keep posting stuff like this I'm gonna have to wear an adult diaper. I damn near pissed myself laughing. The goggles, well I expected that from a perv like you ... but that Easy Bake Meth Lab caught me off guard. Too damn funny. - David

1 - 20 of 31 Posts