WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Try the site of any great market dealer, they usually give you the list price and their price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any suggestion...i dont wanna look at the fake/rep site......thats why i dont trust buying online...

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Google Omega watch prices and you´ll get a few. There´s no need to buy online, just use their site to check out the prices.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I normally check several of the well known ones; if they all agree, you can be fairly sure that it's correct.

check for a PM with more details.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi, just wondering if there are any site that show the watches listed price by omega
I believe authenticwatches dot com (a grey market site) has a relatively full list with retail prices (and their "discount").

I'm not endorsing them, just answering your question....I recall them listing the retail prices.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you order a brochure from the Omega's website they will also include the price list. At least it was there when I got the brochure some weeks ago.

I think the list does not include all the models/variations, but the most common ones are there.

·
Registered
987 Posts
do you think 3,300 canadian dollar is expensive for a speedy pro
That's about 2,600 US dollars, right? That's fairly similar to what I found when I went hunting around at shops in NYC after all the discounts they were willing to give. Macy's, some other jewelery stores, etc.

I'm not saying that's a good price or a bad price, just that it's similar to what I found with the normal discounts in this area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts