WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
G-Shock Mod
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how's the size comparison between a PO 45.5mm and PO chrono?

·
Vendor
6,419 Posts

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Its a honker......

how's the size comparison between a PO 45.5mm and PO chrono?
as my wife would say. Its heavy and thicker than the standard 45.5mm.
It will take a little getting used to the weight and the height if the chrono.
Nice watch and a spot on timekeeper. Before I bought one, I'd find an
AD and give it a try. Its on the upper limits of what a smaller wrist can take. Heres a pic of a PO chrono, standard PO and a 300.
jim

·
Registered
50 Posts
...*agh*, I'm so very torn between the PO Chrono just have you've posted (it has everything I'm looking for), or a Speedy Broad Arrow GMT (I'd like the a date function on there though, but I do prefer the broad arrows and my next watch to be something other than another PO)...or the simple and elegant Railmaster like John Wilson's.

Please excuse the off topic nature of my post, I'm just thinking out loud. :)

·
G-Shock Mod
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Its a honker......

whats yours wrist size? any wrist shots?

boy, the PO 45.5mm already stratched beyond my upper limit (the Sinn U series was more like my upper limit, which is maybe 1 or 2mm smaller lug to lug than the PO XL)

as my wife would say. Its heavy and thicker than the standard 45.5mm.
It will take a little getting used to the weight and the height if the chrono.
Nice watch and a spot on timekeeper. Before I bought one, I'd find an
AD and give it a try. Its on the upper limits of what a smaller wrist can take. Heres a pic of a PO chrono, standard PO and a 300.
jim

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Ended up going for the non chrono (getting it tomorrow at last) I was set on the Chrono until i put it on, it was just too damn big!:-|

My wrist is about 7'' so the 45 is pushing it but the extra 3mm height just pushed it too far for me, was gutted as I love it and it's one of the best looking watches available IMHO

As a compromise I bought an Americas cup chrono and the PO 45 so I'm happy, at least I will have two nice watches for around the same price as one......well kinda, thats what the wife thinks!!;-)

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Just a couple of pics.....

whats yours wrist size? any wrist shots?

boy, the PO 45.5mm already stratched beyond my upper limit (the Sinn U series was more like my upper limit, which is maybe 1 or 2mm smaller lug to lug than the PO XL)
Its got some size to it. I've got an 8.25 in wrist so it doesn't look that
psycially large on me.
jim

·
Vendor
6,419 Posts
...*agh*, I'm so very torn between the PO Chrono just have you've posted (it has everything I'm looking for), or a Speedy Broad Arrow GMT (I'd like the a date function on there though, but I do prefer the broad arrows and my next watch to be something other than another PO)...or the simple and elegant Railmaster like John Wilson's.

Please excuse the off topic nature of my post, I'm just thinking out loud. :)
I went to Japan recently and a PO Chrono was on the shopping list, but walked out of the shop with a Broad Arrow GMT. Tried the PO Chrono on and it felt big and bulky ( my opinion ) and then tried on the BA GMT, hooked line and sinker !!!

Suggest you try and get to a shop and try them both on, will make the decision alot easier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts