WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,569 Posts
Looking at the design (bezel, dial, protection) it looks like pretty much the same kind of set-up. I would not be surprised if they share the same dimensions. The GW-2500 (it is a GW-2500 ins't it) looks better in my humble opinion.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there Brother Sjors! Its a GS-1000J.

I think I like mine better... but if I could sell something and get the 2000 and have BOTH!... MUWAHAHAHAHAHA... lol

Can one have too many G's?

You know brother and sisters... in working on my Buddhist practice lately I have been doing a lot of work on the concept of impermanence... But how does an unbreakable and SUPER tough G Shock fit into my practice. LOL

Im kidding of course... even the G is impermanent... Or are they??

MAN, I am in one WEIRD mood today!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I have a GW-2000 and Giez 1000 right here with me. The face of the watches is either the same size or so close I cannot tell the difference visually. The GW-2000 is a bit bitter overall and the face is deeping offering more protection but size of the module seems to be about the same if not identical. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does indeed! A side by side pic may be nice if you ever happen to think about it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
They probably both have the same 5-motor "engine" (so to speak), but with different hands/font/etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts