WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

If there is anyone that owns an SKA383 I could really use a huge favor. I have ordered this watch, but have yet to receive it. I am also wanting to order a survival strap for the watch, but need the exact dimensions. I need to find out what the length from the bottom of the top pin to the top of the bottom pin is for this watch. I also need to know the length of the lugs. If someone could get this info to me soon, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

B

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Greetings,

If there is anyone that owns an SKA383 I could really use a huge favor. I have ordered this watch, but have yet to receive it. I am also wanting to order a survival strap for the watch, but need the exact dimensions. I need to find out what the length from the bottom of the top pin to the top of the bottom pin is for this watch. I also need to know the length of the lugs. If someone could get this info to me soon, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

B
Could you clarify this a bit? I'm not understanding your first question at all.

In regards to your second question, I believe you are asking for the lug width so you can buy a new strap for the watch, and in that case your answer would be 20mm. If you find that too narrow for a watch case that is this large, then you can always get a wider strap that is notched to 20mm (i.e. Maratac Elites, etc.)

·
Registered
179 Posts
I need to find out what the length from the bottom of the top pin to the top of the bottom pin is for this watch.
If you mean the distance across the case for drilled lug hole-to-drilled lug hole dimension it is ~ 45mm, and to the outer edges of the lug-to-lug dimension it is ~ 50mm.

I also need to know the length of the lugs.
If you mean the "depth" of the lug area from the end of the lug to the inner edge of the case, it is ~ 6mm deep.

As mentioned above, the lug width is 20mm.

HTH,

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts