WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not a big seller, but I've sold several watches on eBay and my seller rating is 100% positive - evillarreal1983 - evillarreal1983 on eBay

Help me find a new appreciative owner for this piece I just don't wear anymore! It was originally purchased from Amazon in 2012, and I special ordered a black Emporio Armani strap and switched it in to replace the original brown. This is a great skeleton watch that lets you see the mechanical movement at work. This model has been discontinued, so it's increasingly rare, but it's one of the best designs Emporio Armani has released.

The finish on the watch is top notch: the screws are all tightened at EXACTLY the same angles, both on the case and the dial (check all the photos to verify). Watches that cost thousands don't have this kind of attention to detail. The crystal is slightly domed, and the skeleton details are beautifully finished with stippling circular pattern details throughout. There's a small nick in the crystal, and some hairline scratches on the case, but otherwise it's in great condition!

FINAL PRICE CUT - $179! (Reasonable offers will be considered) - Payment through PayPal, I'll ship USPS insured and cover the cost. CONUS only. Thanks!

$_3.JPG
$_3.JPG
$_3.JPG
$_3.JPG

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts