WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any skindiver owners with the bracelet? Any reviews or thoughts? Does the vintage diver look odd on a intricate bracelet like that?
I have mine on the rubber strap. Pretty nice imo. Love it on leather as well. But im a bracelet guy so i Will probably source a bracelet.
Hey if anyone has one they dont use and want the rubber or just want to part with it let me know ;) haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the bracelet and don't think it looks odd on it. It has a mesh-like aesthetic due to the small links and that matches the vintage style fairly well.

I usually wear mine on an Isofrane though.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm would you recommend an isofrane over the oem rubber?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hmmm would you recommend an isofrane over the oem rubber?

To be honest, only reason I got the Skindiver is the bracelet. I hate bracelet; all my other watches are leather straps. However, Skindiver bracelet is by far the most comfortable and good looking one to date in my opinion.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I love the bracelet. It was one of the selling points of the watch for me. But I have been thinking of trying out a isofrane or nato recently for a change.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear from some reviews its nice but really light in comparison to the thicker watch. Not sure if i want to shell out 400 to source a new one

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
While I tried for a day on a few straps:

Here are a few Sailcloth straps I tried

Except for those photos every day for two years it was on the bracelet which IMO looks the best and is ultra comfortable.

I would only buy it on a bracelet and get a strap later if you really want one.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I hear from some reviews its nice but really light in comparison to the thicker watch. Not sure if i want to shell out 400 to source a new one

If for some reason my bracelet became lost, I would pay the $400 for another one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts