WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I'm on the hunt for a ceramic bezel insert for my SKX, Pepsi style.

I have ave found a guy “clockworkmods” who is selling a modded watch on eBay and has a couple of Facebook posts showing off the mod.
I’ve sent him a query re the bezel, but alas he must be busy as no reply yet.

Does anyone know where I can get this?

Sadly I cannot post the link for his FB or eBay listing as I have got enough posts yet.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I'm after the same bezel insert and also got no reply from an eBay seller / modder username Neil something or other.

Really frustrating because it would complete my mod perfectly! Hope someone finds out!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
it can be found at ebay / .........s.

Please note that it is not 100% ceramic per se. The blue part is ceramic, the "red part" is actually recessed and filled in red paint. If you scratched the red paint, it will expose the blue ceramic beneath.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Huh. Are most bicolour aftermarket ceramic inserts like that? One of the colours not being ceramic I mean. It would explain why nobody has ever made a ceramic version of the stock 009 insert. I've been on the lookout for years. I guess it's to expensive to do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it can be found at ebay / .........s.

Please note that it is not 100% ceramic per se. The blue part is ceramic, the "red part" is actually recessed and filled in red paint. If you scratched the red paint, it will expose the blue ceramic beneath.
Where on eBay? Do you have a link or listing number?

I’ve spent hours searching and cannot find it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you ever find the ceramic pepsi bezel? About to go on this journey myself and was hoping for a more direct route. Thanks!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Apparently it's very difficult to make a ceramic insert with two bright colours like that, because they bleed into each other during the coloration process. Seems to be the reason nobody makes one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts