WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post. Here's my modest collection.

Apple Watch 42mm first generation steel. It's on the Apple Leather Loop which is comfortable but my favorite is their fluoroelastomer band. Super comfortable. The smart watch thing is what got me wanting more watches.

Next is the Seiko 5 SNXS77 on a 20mm nato. The lug width is actually 19mm on this guy but the strap fits pretty good. Lume is bright initially on this one but fades quick. Solid time keeper. About +5 seconds per day. Smaller 39mmish size means it's super comfortable.

Everyone's familiar with the SKX007. I like it on a nato so that it raises the watch a few mm. The crown guard, while at the 4oclock position, is still sharp and tends to dig. Stock jubilee bracelet came with crooked/dented hollow end links. Chapter alignment was perfect. Crown is slightly off centered within its crown guard. It's also pretty tough to turn the bezel. Guess this is sort of a feature.

The Citizen BN0150 is what I bought before the 007. I got it cheap on jomashop for $150 on the polyurethane diver band. It was uncomfortable. Picked up a Bonetto Cinturini deployant band and I gotta say, this is my favorite strap. Unexpectedly really ended up loving this watch. The eco drive movement is e168 I believe, and it's about one second off every month and a half. It's pretty incredible. Anti magnetic, apparently as well. The lume isn't initially as bright as the 007 but it sure does last long. The weight of this watch is nice and I actually enjoy the easy to spin 60 click bezel.

Not pictured is my favorite watch though: a G-Shock DW5600.

:)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts