WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
In the US, the part number is 44G1ZZ.

Genuine 22MM Seiko Watchband Stainless Divers

However, both Amazon CA and UK say 44G1AZ. One customer says it fits his 007 and it looks like it comes with fat spring bars, so I'm pretty sure it'll fit your 007.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I replaced the standard clasp with a 18mm pushbutton clasp from wjean to secure the Watch
That's really smart. I think I may have to do the same.

I love the feel and look, but the original clasp nearly takes my finger nail off. Sorry - that was just an exaggeration - and a disgusting one at that.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys ,Is there a difference between the two ? The amazon item looks the same as the eBay item

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It' s not difficult but you need to have 18mm on each side to install the new pushbutton clasp.

I removed this part from a cheap Jubilee bracelet and I installed it on the real SEIKO Jubilee but to the other side of the bracelet

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I always found the friction lock clasp more secure than the push button units that Seiko has moved to. I've accidentally opened the push button ones a few times. Once while i was swimming in the ocean. Hit a wave, tumbled underneath the water and when i came up to the surface the clasp was undone and the watch almost falling off my wrist! That Sumo would have made someone across the pacific happy though i guess.

And that Jubilee does have solid links. No one ever said they were ALL solid :-d

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
And that Jubilee does have solid links. No one ever said they were ALL solid :-d
Ok. I'm not in a position to check it but it looks identical (to memory) as the stock bracelet from my skx007. I've always heard it referred to as a folded link bracelet because of the construction of the center sections (and maybe because the ends seem to have a seem and the end links (at least on mine) are a folded construction).

Guess I'm a bit confused at the moment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts