WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have a pretty silly question but please don't laugh at me as it's completely confused me and now I'm questioning my own judgement lol.

I purchased the SKX007 a few days ago and everything is great with it, ordered from Amazon.co.uk so it's legit.

The last day or so I've been carefully watching the second hand sweep around smoothly but then realised I don't know which end is the "active" part...

By this I mean which end when it gets to the 12 o clock sets the minute hand to the next minute.

I know this sounds stupid...the reason I ask is I assumed the long white part of the hand was the active part as usually it's the long end. But what I've noticed is when the long end (white end without the lume blob) gets to 12 the minute hand is only halfway to the next minute where as it is spot on the next minute when the lume end (blob) is at 12 o clock.

Is this normal? Am I just silly? Should I hand my head in shame at my noobism with automatic watches? (it's my first automatic watch)

Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Just line up the minute hand correctly when the second hand sweeps past 12 and you'll be ok
This. Just pull the crown out to the second position, then line up the minute hand as the seconds hand hits 12. Push the crown back in, screw the crown in, then you'll be done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts