WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I'm considering getting either the SKX007 or SKX031. I'm wondering if the 007 at 42mm would be too big for a 6.5 inch wrist. Anyone with a small wrist have a wrist shot of it? Anyways shots of either one along with your wrist size would be helpful. :thanks

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
hello dial 11, if I wasn't tech challenged and this site had an easier system I post pics! But nonetheless they're close 40-42mm give or take, the 031 is like Rolex 007 a little bigger, I have small wrists and they're ok. They're both well priced and Chronograph.com in Singapore has great prices and you can buy 007 either Japan made or Singapore made-one you'd get in No. America not Japan make...price is killer. $180.00 US includes shippping! $158 US for 031 no Japan make, but still a great watch.
regards Dr. Robert

·
Registered
146 Posts
My 007 should *hopefully* be in this week from Chronograph.com. When it comes in I'll post a pic of it on a 6.5" wrist. I'm hoping it's not too big as well.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
hello tacsts, keep me posted on how to post pics, directions here are hard, I'm old and tech challenged!! Also how long is wait for shipping? I bought a Seiko Japan market watch from Seiya Japan and it took a week from placing order to getting it on my wrist. I have watches from 36mm to 42mm, I have small wrists it's all good.
regards, Dr. Robert

·
Registered
146 Posts
Uploading photos is pretty easy. The hardest part is ensuring that the photo's file size is small enough.

When you click on "reply" and it brings up the box where you type you can scroll down just a bit and under the heading "additional options" there is a button you can click called "manage attachments". Click that button and then you will have a window open up with the button "browse" on it. Click that, then look for your photo on your computer's drive. Once you've selected the picture you want, click "upload". That's it! (it really is easier to do than explain...)

Then you just click the "submit reply" button like always and you're done!

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi, sorry i dont have any wrist shots, but my wrist is about 6.2 inches and i own the skx007. I personally feel that 42mm is just nice. I also wear a 45mm Aviator watch :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
I have 6.5" wrists and the skx007 looks perfectly fine on my wrist. I wouldn't have it any smaller. BTW, be wary of wrist shot images.. the watch tends to look a lot bigger in my opinion in these pictures.

In real life, the watch always looks smaller on the wrist, and you can also look in the mirror at the watch to get another "distant" perspective ;-)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
A modded 007/009 on my 6.5" wrist. |>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts