WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Google Checkout has a $20 off $120 Promotional discount going on for World of Watches...

Well, like the old $127 OM on Bracelet from the Woot World of Watches Deal earlier this year around Jan-Mar...the old NoBrainer/BlackFriday/CyberMonday code still works...

Google has a one discount per person on this WoW Promotional Discount so I can't check again...but I'm pretty sure those who haven't availed of this already won't have any problems.

If you don't have a Google Checkout Account yet...that's okay since you can do it later on in the WoW "Additional Payment Options" link. And don't forget to choose Google Checkout, it's their promo.

As of 10/02/09 1640 PST a few minutes ago, WoW probably got some new shipments in for the BM on bracelet because this morning there were only 3 left...now it's 83 left. So let the clicking begin.

Clear your cache of all cookies...

1. Click here: http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=62609&rid=google

NOTE: Make sure you see the yellow banner near the top of the WoW page that says there is a $20 off $120 thru Google Checkout.

2. Add it to the cart

3. Use the extended holiday promo code: CBD11210962609 and click enter... The adjusted sale price should show $168.43 ...

4. Don't fill in anymore info as WoW will get your info from the Google Checkout data. Now click "Google Checkout" from the "Additional Payment Options" choices.

Initially the $20 off doesn't show but if you already have a Google Checkout account and log in...it should show up after logging on like mines.

Otherwise if you don't have a Google Checkout Account yet, just go through with signing up for one.

After signing in/signing up for one the price should reflect adjustments for both the Cyberdeal Discount and Additional Google Checkout Discount for a final Total Price of $148.43.

Note: It's free UPS "Basic" shipping which is a UPS/USPS partnership and no tax unless you live in Florida.

Goodluck.|>|>

OT: I was intending on getting a Seiko 5 or Seiko Military watch for Christmas...but I kinda missed the OM I sold. So I guess I'm going to rejoin the Monster Club. :-d

Oh and this gives OM owners the chance to get its twin.:-!

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
Damn, it doesn't take paypal. I don't have a credit card so I miss out. On the other hand, that's possibly no bad thing! :-d

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
verrrry nice...I was going to order one from a "deal of the day" sites for $149.99 shipped a few weeks ago but missed out on the opportunity and was kicking myself because it was $200 on almost every site...this worked out perfectly, just ordered one :thanks

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:-! Excellent... Finally I helped someone get in on a deal.

Last time I tried to give a heads up on the G-Shock Forum for a MIRB Frog...it didn't go to well as I was the only one who got one shipped for that deal.:-s

As of 1828 PST... it shows 82 left. So that -1 must be you mngambler.|>|>

I missed out on that FractionPrice $150 OM on bracelet also...I think only Kwiatek chimed in on that thread.

And a week ago...the OM/BM on rubber was $127...not to bad but not great as I could do the Bing cashback and ebay bucks on one. But thats 60 days and quarterly wait on the rebates. This one is straight discounted.

Also...heads up...if you see a different watch you want on the same site...it may or may not discount as much but I suggest you try browsing the specific watch you want... look at the top for the product id and join those five numbers with this prefix: CBD112109 .. example BM on bracelet is product id 62609 so its cyberdeal discount is CBD11210962609 ... not all will get discounted this way as the Landmonster had 25% off with HOLIDAY25 associated with it and not this format of Discount code...and last week before Thanksgiving Day an OM or BM on rubber would've showed up as straight $127 with the NoBrainer Discount..but I guess the associated discounts are updated on the fly because last Black Friday the same exact code showed it as $150:-( . It was a "you snooze, you lose" kinda deal.

But as they say, "good things come to those who wait"... now I get it for a fairly good price and with Bracelet to boot. Thanks google($20), thanks WoW x2 since I got the OM Woot WoW deal during that time around.|>

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
How do you know this stuff? You are like the Lysander of internet watch deals!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
:-d Actually I'm just passing on this deal I found thru slickdeals, it's usually my jumping point for price comparison/cutting(thru discounts/rebates)...especially the google "$20 off" part.

I and this other wis, gpagpa on the G-Shock forum have come out already being members of SD(slickdeal), FW(fatwallet), DK(dealking), EB(ebates), etc...just a bunch of deal sites.
I bet there are more frugal peeps like us but would rather not bother since it takes alot of cut/copy pasting and/or typing/explaining just to share the info. Or they make their living this way(ebay) including other stuff besides watches.

But where else on wus besides the Seiko, Citizen, Orient and G-Shock Forums would you find guys sharing info about deals on plastic and metal inexpensive(compared to swiss) watches? :-d
I've found a couple outstanding deals already from the generosity of a few wis already...the only one that I regret snoozing on was the USWatches 'zilla deals from a year and a half to a year and three quarters ago. I missed that by just a couple of days of not logging into WUS. :-|

ON Topic:
Come on, there's gotta be more than one taker on this deal...all those FS Monsters on the Watch Sales section are "sold" so I'm guessing those interested wis that lost out on those sales threads can benefit from this one?

Using the extended holiday sales code prefix technique above and google checkout, you can get a variety of watches, here's a few; $130 BM on z20's, $129.99 007K on jubilee, $137.49 007K on z22's, $145 OM on z20's, etc...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
$144 today only at http://www.fractionprice.com
I just might order one myself.
That's outstanding....:-!

You should make a thread for this...more wis can join the Monster Club now!!!

Wow!!! These three sister-look alike companies...ewatches, fractionprice, and worldofwatches are killing each other's deals. Hmm?? makes me think, why? Unless they really aren't owned by the same company/person...

Do it ED...get in on this one while they're still at $144. It's been a long while since I've seen them on bracelet go sub-$150...might even be before I even joined WUS while as a lurker that the BM on bracelet was below $150.

edit: Good night Ed, and all... I'll sleep on it now since I'm already out 4.43. Had I only waited a little...little bit more. That $144 would've also been mines. I PM'ed you ED...that daily deal price can't be beat...unless ewatches wants to join the price war between WoW and FP. :-d

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ED...and others.

Do you see the format of the discount code on FP(fractionprice)?
DDS231230962609 is like "daily deal s??? 23??? 12309(date today) and LOOK same item code as I stated above from WoW, "62609".

Is this Seiko's official item number for the BM on bracelet? 62609 or these three watchsites are sister companies? Or is this the same item number they all use to get orders from their distributor of these Seiko's? Something fishy going on here. :think: All of which I don't mind since they're passing on all the savings.

Ok...now this is really a Good night, sleep tight all.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That was awesome...how the FP BM on bracelet daily steal caused the FP, EW, and WOW sites to go down for a while... which leads me to believe that three watchsites with some similarities to each other are actually one in the same. Same product codes and now same host server??? :)

Well, WoW, one of our forum sponsors did a quickie on the discount code above...they must be lurking on our subforums. They deactivated any corresponding discounts with the old code prefix CBD112109...<|

But anyways here's an update as of 1215 PST: the discount code prefix is now... CBD112309 so the BM on bracelet is CBD11230962609.|>

Just checked and they didn't discount it any more or less...it's still the same. You can still get the BM and a bunch of other watches discounted for about the same old pre-thanksgiving, thanksgiving day, black friday and post BF discount sales pricing.

I suggest just going to FP for the $144 deal for a BM on bracelet and try to compare wherever with what you can get for the two discounts above on WoW for a different watch.

·
Registered
803 Posts
this is so tempting but i was curious...

does google checkout accept DEBIT card numbers?
if so, this BM is really tempting me... will purchase tommorow if it still is up / debit cards work.
Don't bother. The deal ended at midnight EST.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
are you referring to the google checkout?
(i still see the ad and the discount code still works...)

not sure on the 20$ discount but yeah...
:E
I think he was referring to one of the "deal of the day" sites that had the monster on special for like $144 w/ shipping but the deal only lasted 24 hours...you should still be good to go with the google checkout coupon and coupon code as long as its still active (it was 36 hours ago for me) time to pull the trigger my friend :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.