WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
which one should I get though:think: :think:.....
Everyone who likes dive watches ought to own a Seiko Monster at some point.....for the $10 difference, make sure you get the SS bracelet! The Seiko Monster is the biggest bang for the buck in "watchdom"!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
I'm not the world's biggest Monster fan but Ken's definitely right about getting the bracelet.
The rubber is stiff and plastic-feeling, but so was the rubber on my new eco-zilla.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
I'm not the world's biggest Monster fan but Ken's definitely right about getting the bracelet.
The rubber is stiff and plastic-feeling, but so was the rubber on my new eco-zilla.
Here's the deal on the bracelet....it costs about $10 extra bucks to get it with the watch...I believe it is about $80 aftermarket..........you can get a knock out rubber strap for $20 and, if you don't like steel, unload it on the sales forum for $60............it lowers the price of the Monster by $30! :think:

·
Registered
615 Posts
As affordable as they are get both. :) I have a BM, an OM, a White Knight, the SKXA31 and will soon get a landshark. Seikos are some of the best watches for the money.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.