WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The insignia on my new watch is off-center by about 5 degrees. Anyone else with this model have the same issue? If they're not "supposed" to be centered then I'll not worry about it. Maybe my watch OCD is manifesting itself here....:think:

·
Registered
190 Posts
The insignia on my new watch is off-center by about 5 degrees. Anyone else with this model have the same issue? If they're not "supposed" to be centered then I'll not worry about it. Maybe my watch OCD is manifesting itself here....:think:
Hello

Generally if the case back has not been opened, the insignia will be straight up and down. this may vary however and not always the case. Additionally, as this is a screw down case back, the position of the insignia may shift when the case back is removed and reinstalled.

Sincerely
Customer Service
COA

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. It's always nice to see COA on the forums.

I have the new atomic/eco-drive model that has the non screw down case back. Anyway, not a big deal. It's a fantastic watch regardless.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks for the reply. It's always nice to see COA on the forums.

I have the new atomic/eco-drive model that has the non screw down case back. Anyway, not a big deal. It's a fantastic watch regardless.
Ahh, that is what we get for making assumptions!! If you like, we could always remove the case back and install so that the insignia is straight. It might throw the angle of the case numbers off though.

Happy Holidays!!
Customer Service
COA

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See forumers; that's what's called customer service!

It's okay for now. If I change my mind I'll contact COA.

Happy Holidays to you as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts