WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone ruin my day.. I've just bought an Airwolf a few days ago. And the Skyland was beside the Airwolf.. At 45mm, didn't dare to try it on.. Both were almost about the same price.. Till now, i can't stop thinking about it.. any thoughts..

John

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Well all i can say is DONT LOOK DOWN... Images below may lead to sleepless nights!!!

Sorry i havnt got a wrist shot, but my wrist is 8.5 inches so it wouldnt give the impression you require, enjoy the pics though:-!

·
Registered
99 Posts
You should of just tried it on for the hell of it. My wrist is only 7" and all my watches are 46mm and up. I love big watches.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Lou,

I must admit I love my Blackbird but that S/S Skyland is one gorgeous watch :p,the blacksteel version just doesn't do it for me.
I think next year could be 'another' Breitling year............

Lee

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I have a 6.8 inch wrist, and I've tried on the Skyland. It's just too big. I would not recommend that watch for a wrist under 7 inches.

The Airwolf is a sweet watch, and COSC quartz is indeed uncommon. Enjoy it.

-FLX

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I just acquired a Chrono Avenger in a trade. My wrist is just under 7" and the watch fits wonderfully :-!. I think the way the lugs curve downward has a lot to do with the comfort for those of us with tiny wrists. The watch I traded was a Superocean Steelfish with the same 44mm case diameter. The Steelfish was not nearly as comfortable as the CA is.

For what it's worth, Mike W.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are so "cruel", Lou.. for posting those lovely pics ;)
it looks exactly like the one i saw at the AD.. but i'd prefer the black dial CA which my AD didn't have.. cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts