WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

is this thing part of the bezel, or can I remove it ? I don´t like it.

Thanx

louis

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
While undoing that screw might enable you simply to remove the luminous zero, it might also be part of whatever secures the bezel. If you do decide to experiment and remove the screw, you should probably hold everything in place as you allow the screw to fall free and check whether the bezel is still secure before removing the bit you dislike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know if the Bezel insert of the 323 could be replaced with a SKX Bezel insert?? The pip would be gone and you would have several choices of inserts.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@artec: Nope. The screw just holds the pip and the bezel is 100% secure without it. It's also 100% wrong without it but that's another matter...

Do you know what´s under the pip ? Another tiangle ? Maybe a "60" ? I´d like to know before I´ll buy one. ( watch, not pip )

louis

·
Registered
9 Posts
looking at it under a loop it looks like it could be removed ( Bezel Insert on a 323 ) or i'm i incorrect ?? you can remove the insert from a SKX007, A35 etc. ?? Right?
I understand the SKX Monster Bezel is solid.... Should have been more clear as to what SKX.... My Bad. Just a thought. I hate the "PIP" too. I bought both the 323 and 325 to do the Bezel swap. But now i think the 325 with the 323 Bezel would look much better with a different insert minus the "PIP"
I'm a newbie just learning.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
It's so ugly the way it is now, you'd better just send me that hideous watch so you don't have to look at it.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Do you know what´s under the pip ? Another tiangle ? Maybe a "60" ? I´d like to know before I´ll buy one. ( watch, not pip )

louis
An empty space which frankly looks ridiculous. The watch needs to be worn with the "pip" or you'll look like some kind of lunatic with a broken watch.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
An empty space which frankly looks ridiculous. The watch needs to be worn with the "pip" or you'll look like some kind of lunatic with a broken watch.
Never trust someone who has no pip.
Gladys Knight had three just to be on the safe side.

I remember it being posted here that the SKX bezels don't fit. My quickie measurements seem to confirm this.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Monster-Rob told me now, removing the pip will leave a gap on the bezel.

Now , who is the first to change the whole bezel ?

louis

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Now , who is the first to change the whole bezel ?
I don't necessarily like the tumor... eh, pip. But it's not a deal breaker for me because I really love the bezel. Engraved numbers, gentle slope that follows the curve of the crystal and a low-profile single row of knurled grip incisions make it a winner in my book. At some point some enterprising modder may come up with a replacement part for the pip (like maybe a cupholder).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts