WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have received my new GW2500.
But when I had open the parcel and free her from her metal box.... She was like that:
Should I wait for the Sun to wake it or is this looking like a failure after three years in a box?
Is it easy to change the battery?

Or should I need just a Lil more patience?

Thank you for your answers....

Best regards
Nemo

Attachments

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
See how the 'mode' subdial is pointing at CHG, or Charge? It just needs sunlight. This is a solar model. Leave it in the sun and check it periodically. It will regain power before too long :)

That's a very popular ana/digi. Enjoy it once you revive her!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See how the 'mode' subdial is pointing at CHG, or Charge? It just needs sunlight. This is a solar model. Leave it in the sun and check it periodically. It will regain power before too long :)

That's a very popular ana/digi. Enjoy it once you revive her!
Thank for your encouragements. ;-)
Yes the last ray of the Sun were able to wake it up. I feel relief.
Those Tough Solars are tough after all... ;-)

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I really need to read up on these watches. I never new about this watch until a week ago, but apparently everyone on WUS loves these things!

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
I really need to read up on these watches. I never new about this watch until a week ago, but apparently everyone on WUS loves these things!
They are awesome. Not too large either. They were released back in 2010. I know because that's when I found this forum and the addiction began. I ended up picking up the GW2500's all analog sibling the GW2000. I still have it.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And the light cures everything... ;-)

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
are these screwback cases, or the 4 screw plate casebacks?
Screwplate w/ 4 screws.

If you're looking for something similar but with screwback cases. I suggest you take a look at the Giez GS1050 model. I believe it has the same module as the GW2500.

I've been tempted by this model as I don't have one Ani-digi in my collection.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Yipee - yet another thread to give me an excuse to post a photo of my baby... (WillyLix, I know you'll succumb eventually, despite your initial misgivings!)

GW2500bd LoRes.jpg

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Real McCoy! ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts