WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 7" wrist which is rather flat. Can anyone else with a wrist this size tell me how they like a Seal? I am about to order the Titanium. I spoke with Kobold and they can move the crown to the other side so that it won't grind into my hand so that is a good start anyway. And thanks for the advise and opinions on my other questions. I realize I can't just have one so I am probably starting with the Phantom Ti and Seal Ti unless all you 7"ers talk me out of the Seal. I would get the SD instead. And I never felt embarassed about my 7 inches until now. lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine's south of 7

Own both the Cousteau and a Seal - no probs. Go for it.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Hey! Seven inches is nothing to be embarassed about!:-!:oops:
I've got about 6 and a fraction :roll:and my Ti Seal wears fine. Most of my big watches wear well, too.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
My wrists measure in at about 6 3/4", and I've got no problem wearing my SEAL. Go for it, buddy.

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
My wrist is in the 6 3/4 range and the Seal looks fine. Thanks to this groups encouragement I made the plunge in July of this year only take my Seal off to wear my SOA.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got a 6.5 in wrist and it fits fine. Go for the Seal!!!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
If it helps, here are a couple of shots of the Seal on my wrists. I am 5'10, average to thin build, and have about a 6.5 inch wrist. These shots are on the bracelet which makes the watch wear far larger than anything else IMO

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the pic. it does not look too big. and you had the crown placed on the other side of the watch which is what i will do.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Not to brag but I have a 7 1/4" wrist. ;-)Here are some nude shots of it with only a Kobold for cover. :-d You should be good up to a 45mm in my opinion. I've included some of my wrist shots with different watches. Same wrist with various sizes. Oh Yea! Get a Kobold!! |> Chronometer

40mm

44mm

45mm

47mm

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Not to brag but I have a 7 1/4" wrist. ;-)Here are some nude shots of it with only a Kobold for cover. :-d You should be good up to a 45mm in my opinion. I've included some of my wrist shots with different watches. Same wrist with various sizes. Oh Yea! Get a Kobold!! |> Chronometer

40mm

44mm

45mm

47mm
Love, love, love the Phantom. The T-graph is a close second though. Did you polish the bracelet yourself? I think the polished center beads match the watch perfectly. Awesome collection.

Kev.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Love, love, love the Phantom. The T-graph is a close second though. Did you polish the bracelet yourself? I think the polished center beads match the watch perfectly. Awesome collection.

Kev.
Thanks. I did polish the links myself. It turned out prretty good. Since I have the addiction (watches) both the Doxa and Corum are on anothers wrist. My current collection is listed below. Have orders on a Milguass green crystal & a Panerai PAM292.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Chronometer, thanks for posting the wrist shot of the Corum Tides. Your wrist is about the same size as mine - that was very helpful!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts